You’ll be the responsible for raising the agency and team profile by producing, coordinating and publishing a consistent stream of content on all of our channels, from our website to social media. You will also be tasked to support with PR outreach and new business activities.
You’ll be working closely with the strategy, creative, tech and senior management team to craft and deliver your plan.
We’re looking for someone who:
- First and foremost- is enthusiastic, has a can-do attitude and is keen to get stuck in.
- Can effectively manage their time, multitask and prioritise.
- Is willing to learn on the job and try new things.
- Is confident with writing for the website, emails and social media.
- Is curious about the agency industry and is always on the look-out to understand what makes good & engaging content in this space.
- Considers themselves creative and willing to put new ideas and formats forward that we can test and learn from.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and execute the marketing strategy.
- Ensure our agency website is updated with engaging and fresh content- including news, blog posts and case studies (with the help of internal and external content writers).
- Manage social media profiles and other listings.
- Handle paid media posts and budgets.
- Seek out speaker opportunities and pitch potential senior team members to participate.
- Create and curate content for an ongoing agency newsletter.
- Suggest potential lunch & learn guests for the agency.
- Start developing an agency media black book and attend relevant networking events.
- Support the new business team with campaigns and pitch research.
- Produce a monthly analytics and effectiveness of activity report.
If you don’t tick all of the boxes above, that’s fine. We believe that if you have the right attitude and want to learn, you can do this. And we’ll provide you with the support you need to be successful.
What we give in return
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
Mentorship. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
Training. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.
Social life. We have so much going on at Tangent all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues.
Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes enhanced annual leave increasing by a day for every year of service, plus bank holidays, flexible start and finish times, and the ability to work from home.
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.