Tangent is expanding rapidly in a challenging recruitment market. We are now hiring globally with hubs in Valencia and South Africa. Based in Valencia and reporting to the Head of People this role will support us in our global recruitment, identifying candidates and managing recruitment and onboarding.
Role & responsibilities
We are looking for a tenacious individual with a good network of contacts, but also the drive to learn and enter new markets. You’ll have excellent English and be adept at quickly building relationships.
You will take responsibility for and deliver the following:
- Responsibility for project managing the recruitment process - identifying, attracting, recruiting and hiring of the best talent for the roles available.
- Create and execute unique sourcing strategies for the different roles you work on, using a mix of common and out of the box methods to connect with top talent.
- Deliver an amazing candidate experience to anyone who invests their time to look at a career with Tangent. We’re inherently passionate about our people and employee experience, and believe potential future hires shouldn’t receive anything less, too.
- Supporting the team to identify the most appropriate channels to attract the best channel then ensuring that jobs are posted to them in a timely manner.
- Assist hiring managers and the People team to create job specifications.
- Build ongoing candidate pipelines through research and conversations with our talent.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience either in an external or Internal recruitment role - preferably in the tech/digital sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for building relationships, helping people and creating a best in class candidate experience.
- A client focused approach to recruitment.
- Get up and go attitude.
- High attention to detail, thorough when performing tasks.
- A can-do attitude, positive and flexible.
- A clear communicator both in person and on the phone.
- Outgoing, strong minded yet approachable and friendly.
- Curiosity – asking questions and finding opportunities, generating ideas.
What we give in return
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
Teamwork. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
Development. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.
Social life. Free breakfast, yoga, Friday lunches, and monthly social events. We have so much going on at Tangent all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues.
Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes 25 days annual leave increasing by a day for every year of service. Plus bank holidays, enhanced maternity pay, flexible start and finish times, and the ability to work from home.
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.