About the role
We launched our digital acquisition services last year to great success by winning new business and cross-selling to our existing clients. We’re now looking for a Head of Digital Acquisition to take the reins and grow the department further from this solid foundation.
This is a senior role within the agency. With direct responsibility for helping set strategic direction, win new business, and manage a team (1x SEO specialist and x1 Paid specialist).
This role can be 90% remote, with occasional travel to our offices when required.
- Work with our leadership team to set the vision and deliver on annual revenue targets.
- Own digital acquisition relationships with our clients. Define and execute successful digital strategies that ensure long term client relationships.
- Define and execute both SEO and paid acquisition strategies (search, display, affiliates and paid social channels).
- Lead the delivery of on-site and off-site SEO campaigns in order to increase performance and drive success based on agreed KPI’s.
- Consult on complex web migrations and international SEO strategies.
- Provide intuitive and engaging reports/dashboards that visually monitor campaign performance, timelines and budgets.
- Spot opportunities for other agency services to be cross sold to digital acquisition clients.
- Work with our new business and marketing teams to win new digital acquisition clients.
- Lead and develop acquisition team, responsible for team growth, mentorship and future structure.
- Identify new tools and techniques that would be beneficial to Tangent and our client.
Desired skills and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (ideally agency).
- Experience in selling and converting new business opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience of defining and leading successful digital acquisition (SEO & Paid) strategies with data at the core.
- Confident holding conversations with stakeholders and prospects of all levels up to C-Suite.
- Google AdWords certified and strong Google Analytics experience essential.
- Expert with relevant SEO tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, Moz).
- Exceptional client & people management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to move at pace.
What we give in return
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
Mentorship. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
Training. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.
Social life. Yoga, Friday lunches and monthly social events. We have so much going on at Tangent; all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues.
Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible start and finish times and the ability to work from home from time to time.
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.