What we give in return:
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
- Mentorship. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
- Training. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
- Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.
- Social life. Free breakfast, run club in Regents Park, Friday lunches and monthly social events. We have so much going on at Tangent all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues.
- Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, enhanced maternity pay, flexible start and finish times and the ability to work from home from time to time.
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. . We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
So that’s it, if the above sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Send us your CV (online or PDF is fine) and we will be in touch. Good luck. (firstname.lastname@example.org)