About the individual
We need a proven project manager, with excellent English and a strong local network and knowledge. You’ll be highly organised, self-sufficient and able to context switch. You’ll be passionate about digital and customer experience and great at building relationships.
There are a few must haves for this role
- 5+ years consultancy or agency experience.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to manage large digital projects e.g. CMS and application builds.
- Exceptional commercial acumen.
- A hands-on approach – we all muck in.
- Excellent client relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Line management, career management and recruitment experience.
- Experience with Project Management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Confluence, Trello, JIRA, Forecast app).
And some experience that would be beneficial
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience with resource planning.
- Experience with contracts and operational reporting e.g. utilisation.
- Prince 2, Scrum master qualified.
- Office management, facilities experience.
What we give in return
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
Mentorship. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
Training. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.
Social life. Yoga, Friday lunches and monthly social events. We have so much going on at Tangent; all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues.
Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible start and finish times and the ability to work from home from time to time.
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.